Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cruises Booked!

I've been in the cruise booking mode over the past few weeks.   Booked a cruise in early October for a January 2012 cruise aboard the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston.  Then, a few days later I booked a cruise for this week also on the Carnival Fantasy out of Charleston.  The last minute special price was too good to pass up.  And, today, I've booked another cruise for October 2012 on the Carnival Freedom out of Fort Lauderdale.   The early booking price with Carnival was great.  And, I was able to select an aft premium balcony.

I've found that best pricing is really late just a few weeks before sailing and very early in the booking process.  Early booking gives a really good price, possible price protection guarantees and ensures that your cabin choice is available with the possibility of even selecting the specific cabin.



Carnival Glory Docked at Roatan - July 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment